- With team of practitioners, develop curriculum for Born Digital Access Bootcamps; led two inaugural, all-day bootcamps at the New England Archivists Annual Meeting and Digital Archivists of Philadelphia, 2017; and led a third two-hour bootcamp at the Digital Library Forum meeting in Henderson, Nevada, 2018.
- With Society of American Archivists Committee on Education, reviewed and refined SAA curriculum for arrangement and description; created Arrangement & Description certificate program
- With research team, designed and conducted an exploratory study to document current born-digital access practices in cultural heritage institutions. A preliminary report of findings is available.
- With the Membership Committee of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of the American Library Association, revised the RBMS Careers FAQ and the RBMS Educational Opportunities Directory
- Planned and piloted UH Special Collections Brown Bag Series with an inaugural presentation focusing on UH’s Texas Music Collection
- Conducted finding aid creation and ongoing digitization project metadata review for the University of Houston Libraries‘ Early Texas Documents Collection, comprising the library’s exemplary collection of Texana
- Completed collections survey for the University of Houston Libraries Special Collections of over 106 collections, in order to compile processing priorities and conduct an audiovisual and digital materials survey
- Completed capstone project processing and creating a reading room exhibition and blog post for The Daniel Stern Papers at The Harry Ransom Center
- Created EAD and MARC records for The Dolph Briscoe Center for American History‘s Bringing Hidden Collections to Light project; converted over 200 EAD records to MARC
- Assisted with exhibition preparation, writing, and editing for exhibitions at The Morgan Library & Museum, including for “In the Company of Animals: Art, Literature, and Music and the Morgan” and “Charles Dickens at 200“
- Created access audio files and descriptive metadata for The Paris Review Audio Archive database, forthcoming in The Morgan’s reading room
- Created comprehensive inventory of 130 manuscript items mounted in an extra-illustrated first edition of John Forster’s Life of Dickens
- Curated exhibition catalog on literary textual revision for course on the Book Arts
- Researched, wrote, and presented a paper on Winnie Allen, archivist of the Dolph Briscoe Center for American History from 1936-1960. Conducted research and writing for the paper under the supervision of David B. Gracy II; presented the paper at Indiana University, Bloomington. This paper is currently in the process of revision with an eye toward publication.
- Served as team leader for a Preservation Needs Assessment of the University of Texas Classics Library; focused on handling and preservation; collection management; digitization and reformatting; and emergency plan.